DIY Bathroom Sink Wipes
I love to create natural alternatives to harsh chemical cleaners. I started thinking what kind of cleaner can I create next with my AWOW DIY kit? What’s the messiest spot in my house? The bathroom! It seems like everything goes down that sink like toothpaste, coffee, mouthwash and even my makeup falls in there. All of these things end up staining my ceramic sink and even the faucet itself. Right after I clean it gets dirty the next day. I wanted to create an easy and safe sink cleaning solution that actually works and that’s cost effective.
- 1/2 cup of distilled water
- 1/5 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoons of castile soap
- 10 drops of orange essential oil
Make sure the water you use is distilled, this will make the mixture last longer and leave no residue. I love to add baking soda to my solution because it helps to remove stubborn toothpaste and coffee stains. The castile soap is great at cutting away any dirt and the orange essential oil has amazing grease-cutting abilities and it leaves your bathroom with a nice fresh scent.
These ingredients are so safe that my kids grab a wipe after they brush their teeth to remove the residue in the sink left behind. I love making these solutions with my kids, it’s a great project to do together. Especially when they get to shake up the ingredients in the AWOW DIY canister! Hope this sink cleaner solution helps you guys too.
- Gather all of your ingredients together
- Pour all of the ingredients into a measuring cup and mix until the baking soda is dissolved
- Pour that mixture into the AWOW DIY canister, with the wipes inside, and shake it up
- Start using the wipes to clean your sink and even your bathtub