Mix-Up Your Cleaning Routine!
Everyone is looking for new greener and safer ways to clean. Do you ever wonder what cleaning ingredients are in the products you’re buying? We all see these long words on the ingredients list and have no clue what they actually mean. Those complicated ingredients are most likely harsh chemicals that can potentially end up ruining your household surfaces.
Let’s start taking control of our cleaning routines! There are tons of household ingredients that are natural and effective cleaning solutions for a variety of surfaces. We created a DIY Mix-It-Up Wipe Kit for hands and surfaces to solve this very problem!
Our DIY Mix-It-Up Wet Wipe Kit comes with 6 blank canisters and 6 dry roll wipes. You just simply mix your liquid ingredients, pour it into the canister and shake it up! That’s it! You now have your own homemade cleaning wipes with ingredients you actually know.
DIY Ingredient Breakdown
Here are some great simple, yet effective ingredients that you can add to your DIY wipes mixture:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is a great inexpensive, safe and effective cleaner. White distilled vinegar is the most common being it is natural and nontoxic. It’s a great germ fighter for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is a great cleaning agent to add to your liquid mixture. It’s great for cleaning kitchen surfaces, bathroom tiles, removing stains and so much more.
- Lemons: A lemon is one of the most natural cleaning ingredients that you can get. Lemons are naturally acidic to help remove stains and helps to disinfect a variety of surfaces from wood to glass.
- Kosher Salt: Salt is really good for the skin and is also great for cleaning! Let it melt into your liquid mixture and it will help to tackle stains, rust, mildew and more.
- Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel is a natural plant that has many cleaning advantages. Witch hazel is a perfect additive to any of our DIY mixtures, it helps to eliminate tough odors when cleaning.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen Peroxide is a good affordable addition to your cleaning mixtures. It helps to get rid of stains, cleans countertops, removes grout in the bathtub, brightens kitchen floors and more.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Isopropyl Alcohol is a commonly used cleaning solution since it is a disinfectant. Add this to your liquid mixture to help kill harmful germs and bacteria while cleaning. The perfect solution for disinfecting your kitchens and bathrooms.
There are hundreds of ingredients that you can add to your mixtures for your DIY wipes.