Mix-Up Your Cleaning Routine!
These days, we are all looking for greener and safer ways to clean.
Have you ever wondered what’s really inside those cleaning products you are buying? We’ve all noticed those difficult-to-pronounce words on our cleaning products’ ingredients list and haven’t the foggiest clue of what they actually mean. Those complex-sounding ingredients are likely harsh chemicals that may end up ruining your household surfaces!
Start taking control of your cleaning routine. There are many household ingredients that can be used as natural and effective cleaning solutions for a variety of surfaces. Our DIY Mix-It-Up Wipe Kit for hands and surfaces can help you use these natural surface cleaners easily in your home.
Our DIY Mix-It-Up Wet Wipe Kit comes with 6 blank canisters and 6 dry roll wipes.
Simply mix your own liquid ingredients, pour the mixture into the canister, ensure that the lid is tightly sealed, and shake it up…and voila! You now have your very own homemade cleaning wipes made only with ingredients that you know and control.
DIY Ingredient Breakdown
Here are some simple and effective ingredients that you can add to your DIY wipes mixture:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is a great inexpensive, safe and effective cleaner. White distilled vinegar is the most common being it is natural and nontoxic. It’s a great germ fighter for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is a great cleaning agent to add to your liquid mixture. It’s great for cleaning kitchen surfaces, bathroom tiles, removing stains and so much more.
- Lemons: A lemon is one of the most natural cleaning ingredients that you can get. Lemons are naturally acidic to help remove stains and helps to disinfect a variety of surfaces from wood to glass.
- Kosher Salt: Salt is really good for the skin and is also great for cleaning! Let it melt into your liquid mixture and it will help tackle stains, rust, mildew and more.
- Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel is a natural plant that has many cleaning advantages. Witch hazel is a perfect additive to any of our DIY mixtures, it helps to eliminate tough odors when cleaning.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen Peroxide is an effective and affordable addition to your cleaning mixtures. It cleans countertops, removes bathtub grout, brightens kitchen floors, helps get rid of stains, and more.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Isopropyl Alcohol is a commonly used cleaning solution since it is widely considered a disinfectant. Add this to your cleaning liquid mixture to help rid your surfaces of harmful microbes. The perfect solution for your kitchens and bathrooms. See the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines for more information.
There are endless natural ingredient combinations that you can add to your plant-based DIY wipes for natural and earth-friendly cleaning.